Parish Time Line Events

1905/06         Annunciation Church Built - Architects G.F.Bodley & G.Gilbert Scott.

1954              Annunciation Presbytery Built

1955              St Edmund Campion (1st) Church Built 

1958              The Jesuits passed responsibility to the Diocese.

1958              Father John Moore appointed as Parish Priest

1959              Extension built at the Annunciation -

1963              Father William Dunphy appointed as Parish Priest

1981              New Church and Presbytery built at St Edmund Campion  ( old                        Church now used as Hall)

1982              Father Laurence McMaster appointed as Parish Priest of St EC

1984              Rev. Deacon M Welch Ordained as Deacon

1990              Father Michael Feben appointed Parish Priest of the Annunciation

1994              Father Anthony Pennicott appointed as Parish Priest of the                        Annunciation

1996              Father Michael Feben appointed as Parish Priest of St Edmund                        Campion Church

1998              Father Anthony Pennicott appointed Parish Priest of The                        Annunciation and St EC

2003             Rev. Deacon Barry Jennings Ordained as Deacon

2004              Father Marcus Brisley appointed as Parish Priest of the                          Annunciation and St EC

2009              The Parish becomes part of the new Bournemouth Pastoral Area.

2014              Father Bernardine Nsom appointed as Parish Priest of the                        Annunciation and St EC